New SW4000 Industrial Rider Sweeper from Advance
Advance has announced the new SW4000 Rider Sweeper. SW4000 is a new ride-on sweeper developed by Nilfisk-Advance – the world-leading producer of professional cleaning equipment. It is particularly suited for indoor and outdoor use in industry and manufacturing, warehouses, distribution centers, schoolyards, shopping malls, parking lots, sports centers, recycling facilities, lumber yards and more.
The new SW4000 industrial rider sweeper is designed particularly for maximum performance, reliability, improved ergonomics, minimum environmental impact and low total costs of ownership. The Advance SW4000 attacks tough sweeping applications while delivering high productivity and reliable cleaning performance.
The company’s newest rider sweeper is designed to tackle demanding sweeping challenges. “With long run times, intuitive controls and efficient operations, the SW4000 delivers enhanced sweeping productivity and reliability,” Mike Kanitz, Product Manager, Nilfisk-Advance. “Whether our customers are sweeping a large indoor warehouse or outdoor parking lot, the SW4000 ensures a professionally swept finish while maximizing their bottom line.”
The SW4000 provides exceptional productivity and the following benefits:
- Efficient machine run-time of up to 4.5 hours on a single battery charge and On-Touch Sweeping, enabling all functions – including the main broom, side broom, vacuum fan, and optional DustGuard misting system – to activate only while the sweeper is moving.
- Superior maneuverability via operator intuitive front wheel steering and front wheel drive creates easy access to tight corner or narrow aisles
- 75% greater dust controlled sweeping path to comparable competitor machines with the optional DustGuard misting system.
- User-friendly design simplifies sweeping, safeguards machine components, provides easy operator access and allows for quick routine maintenance.
Designed for indoor and outdoor use, the SW4000 is ideal for a range of applications, including but not limited to distribution centers, warehouses, stadiums, lumber yards, retail outlets, arenas, and parking lots.
- Maneuverability in tight corners and narrow isles from the front-wheel drive and front-wheel steering
- Safe handling and fast dumping through an effective hydraulic high dump and retractable hopper
- Dust-free filters with the LiberatorTM multi-frequency filter shaker for optimal performance
- Durable design, including retractable, spring-loaded side brooms and rugged steel guards that virtually eliminate the risk of machine damage
- Designed for indoor and outdoor use, the SW4000 is ideal for a range of applications, including but not limited to warehouses, distribution centers, retail outlets, stadiums, arenas, lumber yards and parking lots.
The Advance SW4000 launch has been featured in leading industry publications like Industry Direct, World News Daily, and New Equipment Digest.
Nilfisk-Advance is one of the world’s leading manufacturers and suppliers of professional cleaning equipment. The company has developed professional cleaning equipment for over 100 years. Nilfisk-Advance has production facilities in North America, South America, Europe, and China, and has an extensive network of sales entities in 43 countries and is represented in more than 100 countries around the world. The company currently has over 5,000 employees worldwide, with global sales of over $1 Billion USD in 2010. Nilfisk-Advance is a part of the NKT Group and listed at NASDAQ OMX Copenhagen.