UniCarriers Launches New Class IV Heavy-Duty Cushion Forklift
On October 27, 2020, UniCarriers Forklift announced the launch of the CF100-CF155 Series, 4-wheel I.C. UniCarriers heavy-duty cushion forklift. The addition of this forklift series completes the class IV product line from UniCarriers. These internal combustion engine-powered forklifts are available to all UniCarriers dealers and customers in North America, South America, and the Caribbean.
Key Heavy Duty Cushion Features
- 10,000 – 15,000 lb capacity.
- PSI 4X 4.3-liter V6 EPA/CARD compliant engine with great fuel economy.
- Low noise/vibration levels.
- A low-profile counterweight allows for a more compact turning radius (an optional short turning radius also available.)
- Optional paper application package, as well as dust/foundry and reverse drive packages.
- Higher lift heights to allow stacking at the third level.
Key Heavy Duty Cushion Industries Served
- Paper and allied products
- Primary and fabricated metals
- Lumber and building materials
- General warehouse and storage
Price pages and brochures are now available. Please contact Forklift Systems for more information.