In July, UniCarriers Americas Corporation announced the winners of its Service Excellence Program Awards for the past fiscal year, ending March 31, 2014. Forklift Systems was awarded UniCarriers highest award, the Gold Level. The Service Excellence Program is designed to recognize and reward the UniCarriers Forklift dealers who have achieved the highest standards of aftermarket forklift service.
UniCarriers dealerships that participate in the Service Excellence Program strive to meet standards across seven categories, including business planning, employee competency, and customer satisfaction. Successful dealerships provide their customers with more efficient work order processing and billing, well-trained and certified technicians, as well as overall quality products and services.
The Service Excellence Program (SEP) was established in 1995. Through SEP, UniCarriers recognizes those dealers who cultivate an environment that delivers truly exceptional customer experience. The programs ongoing mission is to provide a complete framework for UniCarriers Americas’ dealer service network that is based on the implementation of best-in-class principles covering customer service and technical practices.
Forklift Systems became a Datsun forklift dealer in 1978 and has been a part of the Nissan Forklift by UniCarriers Americas family ever since. Datsun Forklift was renamed Nissan Forklift in 1984 – 1985. Nissan Forklift is in the process of being rebranded under the UniCarriers Forklift name through 2016.
New for fiscal 2014, UniCarriers Americas introduced its Aftermarket Excellence Program. This program includes an additional component, with parts metrics to help dealers build a more comprehensive aftermarket program and stronger parts and service team.
Those dealers who excel across all categories are rewarded for their efforts by achieving one of the program’s three award levels: Gold, Silver, and Bronze.
“We had more winners this year in all three award levels,” said Josh Landreman, senior manager product support, UniCarriers Americas. “It’s nice to see the list of winning dealers grow each year as they meet the established standards for achieving total customer satisfaction.”
SERVICE EXCELLENCE AWARD WINNERS 2013
- Adobe Equipment LLC, Houston, Texas
- CFE Equipment Corp., Jessup, Md.
- CFE Equipment Corp., Norfolk, Va.*
- CFE Equipment Corp., Richmond, Va.*
- Forklift Systems, Nashville, Tenn.
- J.M. Equipment, Fresno, Calif.
- J.V. Equipment, Edinburg, Texas
- Lift Solutions, Grand Island, Neb.*
- Lift Solutions, Sioux City, Iowa*
- M&L Industries, Metairie, La.
- New England Industrial Truck, Woburn, Mass.
- Power Machinery, Bakersfield, Calif.*
- Power Machinery, Oxnard, Calif.*
- Quality Fork Lift, Minneapolis, Minn.*
- Sunbelt Industrial Truck, Dallas
- Buffalo Materials Handling, Depew, N.Y.
- Equipment Inc., Jackson, Miss.
- Forklifts of Michigan, Grand Rapids, Mich.
- Handling Systems, Phoenix
- J.M. Equipment, Sacramento, Calif.
- K-Lift Service, Salinas, Calif.*
- Lift Solutions, Omaha, Neb.
- Lift Solutions, Sioux Falls, S.D.*
- Norlift of Oregon, Portland, Ore.
- Select Equipment, Buena Park, Calif.
- Capital Equipment, Hartland, Wis.
- J.H. Ryder Machinery Ltd., Mississauga, Ontario
- Liftec Inc., South Plainfield, N.J.
- LPM Fork Lift, Bethany, Okla.
- Union Machinery, Union, Mo.*
*Indicates first-time participants in the Service Excellence Program